The Word of God provides warning and expectations. (24) .."Go down and bring Aaron with you. But the priests and the people must not force their way through to come up to the Lord, or he will break out against them. (25) so Moses went down to the people and told them (Exodus 19: 24-25).
Expectations & Exodus (20)
"I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.
(3) You shall have no other Gods before me
(4) You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below.
(5) You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me.
(6) but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments
(7) You shall not misuse the name of the Lord your God, for the Lord will not hold anyone guiltless who misuses his name.
(8) Remember the Sabbah day by keeping it Holy. (9) Six days you shall labor and do all of your work.
(10) But the seventh day is a Sabbath to the Lord your God. On it you shall not do any work, neither you, nor your son or daughter, nor your manservant, not your animals nor the alien within your gates.
(11) For the six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea and all that is in them, but he rested on the seventh day. Therefore, the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy.
(12) Honor your father and your mother so that you may live long in the land the Lord your God is giving you.
(13) You shall not Murder
(14) You shall not Commit adultery
(15) You shall not Steal
(16) You shall not give False testimony against your neighbor.
(17) You shall not covet your neighbor's house. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife or his manservant, his ox or donkey or anything that belongs to your neighbor.
Our Expectations from God have been outlined. Are you adhering?
What other expectations do You Have for Yourself and personal growth?