Equipment & Elevation
In life we face many Mountain Highs and Valley Lows. Throughout Lifes Journey Climbing to Seek the Top, we can Face Challenges. During Times of Adversity the Scripture Outlines Wearing
The Armor of God.
(10) Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. (11) Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's evil schemes. (12) For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of the dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. (13) Therefore, put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything to stand.
(14) Stand Firm then, with the Belt of Truth Buckled Around Yor Waist, ...
..with the Breastplate of Righteousness in place
(15) and your Feet Fitted with the Readiness that comes from the Gospel of Peace
(16) In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith. with which you can extinguish all of the flaming arrows of the evil one.
(17) Take the Helmet of Salvation ....
and the Sword of the Spirit which is the word of God (Ephesians 6: 14-17)
(18) And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints. (19) Pray also for me that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the Gospel, (20) for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly as I should (Ephesians 6:18-20)